Homemade Gingerbread, do you leave one tray in the oven a little longer for better dunking in a cup of tea???
If you can find organic ginger powder all the better, the ginger taste is stronger, this gingerbread is for the people in your life who love ginger.
125grams rapadura sugar
4 teaspoons runny honey
300g organic self raising flour
6 teaspoons organic ginger powder
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon lucuma powder for dusting (optional)
1. Line your two baking trays with baking powder.
2. Place all your ingredients in the blender, blitz until everything combines.
If you don’t have a blender cream the butter and sugar, gently combine the egg and add the rest of the ingredients, mix well using a spatula.
3. Roll out the dough on a floured surface, approximately 0.5cm thick & cut into shapes. Place the shapes on the lined baking trays.
4. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius until golden. Lil cooks one tray a little longer for better bikkie dunking in a hot drink.
5. Dust the gingerbread with lucuma powder when they come out of the oven. (optional)
Sweetie Treats: Gingerbread
December 14, 2018
[…] The recipe for Gingerbread is HERE […]